Professional Indemnity Insurance
What is Professional Indemnity Coverage?
Professional indemnity insurance covers the cost of compensating clients for loss or damage resulting from malpractice, errors, negligent services, or advice provided by a business or an individual.
What does it cover?
Professional indemnity insurance protects you against claims for loss or damage made by clients or third parties as a result of the impact of negligent services you provided or negligent advice you offered.
Compensation claims can be brought against you even if you provided a service or offered advice for free.
How much coverage do I need?
A minimum of at least BZ$100,000.00 is recommended and in practice, most insurers offer cover of at least BZ$250,000.00.
Everything You Need to Know to Get Insured
Secure a quote
Have your supporting documents ready
- Details and CV of each partner/Principal/Director
- Copy of standard contract or terms of engagement used
- Outline of risk management procedure
- Certificate of Registration
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Good Standing
- 2 forms of identification of all shareholders, directors, and owners
- Proof of address of the company
- Photos of the surrounding area and building
Make payment online
We offer E-Kaysh, online bank transfer, or you can visit our office located at Mile 10 Philip Goldson Highway, Teichroeb Building
Second Floor, Ladyville, Belize
Visit our office
Come to our office to sign a proposal form and receive your insurance policy
Get an insurance quote to get started
Simply fill out the contact form and one of our experienced agents will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your insurance needs and provide a personalized quote.
Our goal is to make the insurance process as easy and stress-free as possible, so you can have peace of mind knowing that you’re fully protected.
Don’t wait, request a quote today!